It's been a week now since leaving for Pinares, and I must say, I am thoroughly satisfied with the school. I know I mentioned my water woes before, but beside those issues, the house has been working out. The school also provides free transportation into the city for grocery and supply shopping and other needs. And my chemistry lab classroom is an absolute dream. More will be posted about the classroom at a later time, but it has all the space and equipment I could ever need :) Lately it does seem that much of my time is spent in meetings, but most of the meetings have been very helpful and enlightening in progressing my development as a professional. Lastly, both the staff and the administration and other teachers I have met are just so very friendly and enthusiastic about the job. It seems like a Godly and wonderful environment in which to work. I am very excited to start the year and face the challenges it has to bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment