Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Adventures

And here's to another attempt at a blog (cheers).


Hello!
The purpose of this blog is to post pictures and stories for my friends and family in the US to follow my journey as well as give me some sort of record by which I can record my own development and growth.  The purpose of this particular post is to introduce my story.

Of course, most people reading this know me already, but for the few of you who don't I'll do my best to catch you up. I am Josh - Science Teacher Extraordinaire.  My students call me by other names such as Mr. J, Dr. J, M.J., and of course my personal favorite, J²; that's pronounced 'J-Squared' -- not to be confused with 'J-to-the-second-power'. I am currently one week away from completing my second year of teaching!  After this year, I am leaving the US to teach chemistry abroad at La Academia Los Pinares, a bilingual private mission school located in the hills of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.  More will be posted later.  In the mean-time, enjoy this aerial view of the school.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment